• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Gfs first model to bring any chance of flakes to Oconee...short drive to the mountains to at least get some pics

It feels great to be back home visiting family in Alabama for New Years…now all I need now is for Alabama to win today Roll damn Tide

Feels weird seeing the southeast ridge stronger in our slower trends. Lol

Was in in 09 or 11 when we had that bowling ball L that smashed our area? The HWY 78 special for sure.
March 1-2, 2009.

Here’s a case study on it from NWS RAH (I know it’s not your area, but could still be interesting):

Also check out their extensive soil temp section for those who bohoo the impact of soil temps!! ?

That was a fun storm. A couple days of 40/RN beforehand and then the main event.

March 1-2, 2009.

Here’s a case study on it from NWS RAH (I know it’s not your area, but could still be interesting):

Also check out their extensive soil temp section for those who bohoo the impact of soil temps!! ?

That was a fun storm. A couple days of 40/RN beforehand and then the main event.
People swore up and down the snow wouldnt stick given antecedent conditions

8" of snow later in Gastonia...

Back