• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

I’m not getting burned by this because my expectations are low, but it’s fun seeing these trends
Agreed, I have no expectations other than a few white raindrops on the tail end. Hope I'm wrong but just not feeling this one

So, do I go to the smoky mountains or Delmarva area for the chase?

Charlottesville to Fredericksburg for colder air available though. Urgh. Decisions.

Sometimes our favorite season doesn’t do so favorable things for us
It's not my favorite season. I hate it worse than summer. All because the disappointment it brings far outweighs the one day of snow I may or may not get. I hate summer because I hate anything over 90 with humidity. Fall is my favorite followed by spring.

Someone calm nick down
Don't worry reality will calm him down Sunday night or whenever this is supposed to happen, while he's looking out the window waiting to cool the surface. When or if it changes over then he'll wonder why it's not accumulating as much as the 10:1 maps said it would lol

Trying to figure out jackpot areas is Vegas stuff.

Delmarva will have best rates but is surface temps good enough.

NW NC mountains rates prolly wont be as good but better stickability.

That last model put Avery and Watauga at 7 plus, but Delmarva at 12 plus (we know it aint gonna be that), but could the NW NC mountains really get 6 plus?

Back