• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

It translates to: Step by step, smooth soft. We are going to stick a little bit. What do you teach my mouth
Pasito a pasito, suave suavecito. Nos vamos pegando, poquito a poquito. Que le ensenes a mi boco!

If this was back in the 1980s the high would’ve been 30 today and there’d be two feet of snowpack on the ground. But now it’s the 2020s and it doesn’t snow anymore. RIP winter.

Poor Mark Mancuso! Relegated to the Accuweather TV channel!?

I don’t see anything that wrong with any pictures you showed .. what I see is absolutely no sign of a strong SER which is what everyone should be feeling great about.. all the other stuff 240 out specifically is nonsense .. we’ve seen literal exact opposite flips from images 240+ Within the time span of 6 hours .. there’s no need to think the world is ending with anything out there
Again, why so way out there extreme with these comments? You know those types of comments could be considered comments intending to provoke a reaction, kinda the definition of internet troll ;)

All the members of Southernwx walk into a bar....
bar-brawl.gif

Have about 30 bananas but I always dig them up and stick in the garage. Otherwise they die to the ground.
Yeah but they always grow back up from the ground . I saw some giant bananas at duke garden this year , walked under them even. They had some decent sized banana fruit as well. When I was in Wrightsville Monday I saw a banana plant that was still green and apart from the wind shreds on it was fine .

Back