• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

So that lady from the Atlanta flight ? A former raiders cheerleader and acted in bay watch apparently . Damn . She was from Los Angeles too which explains a whole lot .

Play boy model as well

Why is she berating this dude for not wearing a mask when she is screaming at him with hers below her chin? Deranged.

Ready for 2021 to be over weather wise, probably one of the most boring weather years of my life here. No cold obviously, no mega heat waves. No canes, not really much in the way of interesting severe, last half was a moderate drought.....just boring.

I look at pictures like the one below from yesterday at beech mountain and I get that we all want to get out and experience something different, but this is just dumb on so many levels.View attachment 99580

It’s Floridians. They come in like a swarm of locusts.

Oh god, I’m going skiing to Beech or Sugar in early February and it better look better than that then. That just looks sad. ?

Also, is Beech usually that crowded? I was thinking of doing Beech since I haven’t been to it before and I thought it might be less busy than Sugar, but that photo looks busy as hell.
Beech is most definitely a busy mountain. But really they all are these past few years. Lift lines and parking are the problems. Avoid weekends if you can, otherwise just pack your patience(and beer).

Back