• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

That’s just stupid cold where you live. You can’t go outside without 5 layers and not an inch of skin exposed.

meant to quote Montana snow.
That’s true and just imagine it being that cold and feeling the wind blowing in your face every time makes you think about how great life is living in the south

i need a man update on wxsouth Robert because he said this winter was gonna be roof collapsing and tree crushing ice does anyone know anything behind those paid doors and does paying help accumulations @POWERSTROKE

~Tell me you have no clue by telling me you have no clue. ~ “The end of the article mentions what I know what most folks want to know....when does this flip?
Check out the blog, and stay tuned this upcoming week for updates which will go into more speculation on what could go right , or what could go very wrong., regarding which main block in this unusual alignment becomes the main weather driver. The Aleutian gigantic Ridge? Or the Greenland block (which is truly a classic one and a real beauty on 5H maps.) We're approaching a crossroads here, and there's probably going to be no middle ground for January.”
To join the monthly premium blog, for weather coverage in the Southeast, send me a PM and we'll set up your account.

73 in Atlanta and they have the roof closed at the Falcons game ? ?
If any stadium should have a retractable roof, it should be the Braves. From 95 degree heat indices to soaking rains, I would love to have a 70 degree environment watching the Braves in July.

If any stadium should have a retractable roof, it should be the Braves. From 95 degree heat indices to soaking rains, I would love to have a 70 degree environment watching the Braves in July.
I totally agree. Watching games during the middle of summer in Atlanta can be miserable.

Back