• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

17 deleted posts today by you know who and counting.

7e5d0b8656885a912c18c1b56c0ea728.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is absolutely hilarious. The mask mandates have really done a number on this "Karen". She was arrested upon landing and is now in FBI custody. The older guy took his mask off to eat and drink water. This ain't you @NoSnowATL is it? Lol

This is absolutely hilarious. The mask mandates have really done a number on this "Karen". She was arrested upon landing and is now in FBI custody. The older guy took his mask off to eat and drink water. This ain't you @NoSnowATL is it? Lol

This is exactly how governments around the world want people acting.

That Twitter account is a cornucopia of degeneracy . As for that video , I always wondered how they would go if the other person did not even acknowledge the aggressor . Legit ignored and didn’t look their way or say a word . I feel that would piss them off more and be a much more affective strategy. Plus you eliminate any risk of looking in the wrong yourself .

Well, I got back today from my family outing for Christmas, and I'm quite tired, although I think some of it is "female issues" and weirdness.

First night at the hotel, the room was initially cold for some reason (putting the fan on auto made the heat work) and I spent the night waking up hot and waking up cold. But I slept fine at that night despite a couple wake ups (went to sleep earlier than normal for me), the next night I was mostly waking up hot and couldn't sleep past 8 AM.

Strangest part of the outing was somebody in the hotel parking lot asking my dad if he "worked for the government".

Not me, I try not to fly that much anymore because it’s getting crazy. I’d rather take a long drive then hear this crap and yes it happens more then you think. People are crazy.

Back