• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

I stopped paying for the package that includes the weather channel.They are garbage now and play tornado shows from the past when an actual once in a lifetime tornado event is unfolding

Literally the only day this year I watched them was the day Ida made landfall

Otherwise yeah don't care they've been a joke for years

First Christmas my family did with no wrapping paper/tape/name tags etc. save the environment maybe it will snow again one day. Would be crazy good if everyone went just 1 Christmas without all the excess trash. I mean it’s about Christ not destroying the world

First Christmas my family did with no wrapping paper/tape/name tags etc. save the environment maybe it will snow again one day. Would be crazy good if everyone went just 1 Christmas without all the excess trash. I mean it’s about Christ not destroying the world
I wrapped everything in three boxes, like Russian doll style! Each wrapped twice and enough ribbon to circle the entire state of Iowa! Merry Christmas ?

b250b6ea05259d65b089662b642638ad.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The forecast in Portland. They're under a Winter Storm Warning, BTW...

Christmas Day
Rain and snow showers. Snow level 500 feet. High near 39. South southwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
Tonight
Rain and snow showers, becoming all snow after 7pm. Low around 29. South southwest wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
Sunday
Snow showers. High near 34. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light and variable. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.

The forecast in Portland. They're under a Winter Storm Warning, BTW...

Christmas Day
Rain and snow showers. Snow level 500 feet. High near 39. South southwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
Tonight
Rain and snow showers, becoming all snow after 7pm. Low around 29. South southwest wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
Sunday
Snow showers. High near 34. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light and variable. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
The jealousy bleeds out of me.

Back