• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Tell me how I just got rickrolled by a 6 year old girl ! Lmao! I’m at the gym and she is on her ipad and is like “ hey look at this funny video “ and it’s I’m never gonna give you up. I was like where you see that ? YouTube . She thought it was hilarious .

Tell me how I just got rickrolled by a 6 year old girl ! Lmao! I’m at the gym and she is on her ipad and is like “ hey look at this funny video “ and it’s I’m never gonna give you up. I was like where you see that ? YouTube . She thought it was hilarious .
Why are her parents letting her talk to strange men from Lizard Lick?

Why are her parents letting her talk to strange men from Lizard Lick?
I’m in the gym , I also happen to work there and I gave them juice . After that they wouldn’t let me go , couldn’t workout lol. Apparently her parents let her watch michael Myers , ghost face , chucky etc. Man y’all mean . Harshin my vibe man. I think her dad is an ex con tho . But screw yall man , I like kids . I want like 5 of my own. I also don’t think her mom is in her life she said “ mommy was supposed to call me but she didn’t “…. Screw yall man . It’s Christmas too man

I’m in the gym , I also happen to work there and I gave them juice . After that they wouldn’t let me go , couldn’t workout lol. Apparently her parents let her watch michael Myers , ghost face , chucky etc. Man y’all mean . Harshin my vibe man. I think her dad is an ex con tho . But screw yall man , I like kids . I want like 5 of my own. I also don’t think her mom is in her life she said “ mommy was supposed to call me but she didn’t “…. Screw yall man . It’s Christmas too man
I’m just pulling you leg.

Merry Christmas

Back