• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

The coldest rain I’ve ever seen !2EA5CC59-9F4D-40D1-A09D-BC0715434B46.png

Does it annoy anybody else that TWC just does one hour of live tv , and runs it recorded for 3-4 hours after that? It’s annoying AF to me!

That's the sad state of television in general.

I only watch TV now to see "old people" shows on the subchannels (MeTV, Antenna TV, Decades, Buzzr, etc.).

That's the sad state of television in general.

I only watch TV now to see "old people" shows on the subchannels (MeTV, Antenna TV, Decades, Buzzr, etc.).

I keep running into the problem with my firesticks running out of storage space for the 40 effing apps I have to have to see everything.

Need to change Christmas song lyrics in the SE. "Seagulls sing, are you listening? At the beach, the sun is blistering, its a beautiful night, muggy delight, walking in the sandy wonderland. Gone away is the snowdays, here to stay is a heatwave, southwesterly winds, surfing with friends, not getting another winter once again.

Winter cancel.
cfs-mon_01_z500a_us_1.png

The entire eastern conus hasnt had anything noticeable at all. Wonder if any jobs are available in Valdez Alaska?? Still guaranteed large amounts of snow there annually.

Does it annoy anybody else that TWC just does one hour of live tv , and runs it recorded for 3-4 hours after that? It’s annoying AF to me!
I stopped paying for the package that includes the weather channel.They are garbage now and play tornado shows from the past when an actual once in a lifetime tornado event is unfolding.

Back