• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Word on the block is El Chapo may come to the tarheel state too. Stg bruh , we got the coolest people in our max prison ! Ted , Bernie ( dead ) , tiger king , and maybe el chapo soon? I want to go interview em all! There’s a bunch of other low profile individuals too who did some high profile ---- ( 9/11 terrorists ) in there too.

Is he saying that the gfs and all the other weather model wrong about the warmup going into January
I think he is saying his belief is that it’s already in 8 now so the cold runs should be starting soon if that’s the case. I think he is on a island with that belief but I hope he is right.

I think he is saying his belief is that it’s already in 8 now so the cold runs should be starting soon if that’s the case. I think he is on a island with that belief but I hope he is right.
Even if he is wrong I don’t think we torch in Jan. Hell the torch in December was over done in some areas.

Even if he is wrong I don’t think we torch in Jan. Hell the torch in December was over done in some areas.

It is weird do sit in one phase for so long if he is wrong. I just want to see the PNA go positive, that seems impossible at this point.

Getting it to -1 would be a miracle.

1640139259411.png

If we're in phase 8 already, then it's obviously not helping us. And if that's the case, why do we even give a crap about the mjo? I'm thinking they're full of malarkey.

If we're in phase 8 already, then it's obviously not helping us. And if that's the case, why do we even give a crap about the mjo? I'm thinking they're full of malarkey.
Yea I don’t think we are in 8 yet. I do think we go into 8 but that doesn’t mean snowstorm. I’m a COD kinda guy myself.

Back