• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Meh I can't wait til Christmas is over here. Then again I won't be doing anything so it's pretty much just a normal day to me except everything is closed

9e97d0f732702fcf33a377ab1fb67053.gif
y = sin(x)
y = -sin(x)

One of these years, not next, but maybe 2023-2024 winter. I'm going to have 2-3k stashed aside, so when one of these massive snow dumps happens in Sierra Nevadas I can split on a dime and go. Somewhere like Donner Lake or Truckee. I want to measure snow by the feet, and not counting frosts.

One of these years, not next, but maybe 2023-2024 winter. I'm going to have 2-3k stashed aside, so when one of these massive snow dumps happens in Sierra Nevadas I can split on a dime and go. Somewhere like Donner Lake or Truckee. I want to measure snow by the feet, and not counting frosts.
But in the meantime, I'm cold, where the hell are these 60's and 70's fro has been teasing me with?

It was quite cold today, the walk that I did for exercise was 25 minutes of a not fun experience.

If 45 and rain is going to consistent of "wintry weather" now, well screw that lol.

I need to move, but the thing is, I'm definitely not moving out of the southeast. Maybe not out of the state either.

It was quite cold today, the walk that I did for exercise was 25 minutes of a not fun experience.

If 45 and rain is going to consistent of "wintry weather" now, well screw that lol.

I need to move, but the thing is, I'm definitely not moving out of the southeast. Maybe not out of the state either.

Yeah today was cold around Raleigh, NC too. I feel like 40° and cloudy is worse than 30° with the sun out... especially when you have to be out in it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back