• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

That's at a level to take Tylenol and a cold shower level, or go back to the ER. Hope you get that down friend....
Took a Tylenol, natural tea, put onions on my foot, ate a bit, put a rag on my head, and turned the fan on, and it has knocked my temp down to 101.2, the lowest all day. When I had that super high temp I was starting to space out and black out

Took a Tylenol, natural tea, put onions on my foot, ate a bit, put a rag on my head, and turned the fan on, and it has knocked my temp down to 101.2, the lowest all day. When I had that super high temp I was starting to space out and black out

Thank God, that is the right direction. At 105F damage can start, so hopefully you can keep it there or lower. Your body is fighting something bad right now.

I have a good friend who works at Butner Federal Max prison and Ted Kaczynski just got transferred in ! She said he cries on the phone a lot . So that makes Bernie Madoff , Tiger King and Ted ! Bernie is dead tho. They normally come to NC when they are about to die .

Just Tylenol and this tea, earlier in the day I took tamiflu and DayQuil but they didn’t do much of anything
Glad you are feeling better. I still don't like your let's play golf maps but I'm glad you're feeling better lol

Back