• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Your average chic fila lover:

- drives a mom car
- Favorite show is friends
- boring
- name is among top 10 most popular names in America
- think sushi is the best thing ever
- live in a neighborhood called green farm pine field meadow view
- average and ambitionless

Edit : chic fila is good but I aspire to not follow the crowd .

Your average chic fila lover:

- drives a mom car
- Favorite show is friends
- boring
- name is among top 10 most popular names in America
- think sushi is the best thing ever
- live in a neighborhood called green farm pine field meadow view
- average and ambitionless

Edit : chic fila is good but I aspire to not follow the crowd .
I don't fit any of those. Except maybe boring now the older I get. I do like it but hardly ever go because the drive thru is usually backed out into the road and I'm impatient.

I don't fit any of those. Except maybe boring now the older I get. I do like it but hardly ever go because the drive thru is usually backed out into the road and I'm impatient.
Yeah but do you fan girl for chic fila? A lot of people do and they fit that. Sounds like you don’t . These people will wait and park there car for 20 minutes for a pickle and some bread and chicken .

When I walk into a Chic Fil A, it doesn't really take long to get my food.

I couldn't do those drive thrus though, and the line at the mall can be long.

I don't eat their chicken sandwiches though.

I guess I'm blessed to live near a well-run CFA. I've never spent more than 5 minutes in the drive-thru line.

There are like 5 or 6 of them in a 5-mile radius.

I go there for the Chicken Strips though (I also don't do the sandwiches).

No sir I just go next door to Wendy's lol

Every other fast food restaurant not named Chick-Fil-A or In-N-Out (I know you guys aren't fortunate enough to have them as an option) suffers from horrible staffing/managememt.

The food they serve is constantly cold/old, or you're sitting in the line forever when there are no more than 3 cars in the drive-thru

This especially applies to Wendy's.

@Rain Cold at least you are consistent unlike some I know. ;)
I'm the biggest cold and snow weenie there is. I used to watch every weather cast on every channel whenever there was a chance for snow or ice. This was back when the national anthem came on at 12 and TV was over lol.

I know what a good pattern looks like. But I'm not seeing one yet. I hope it materializes. I can see how it could from here. But until we start seeing it get to around D10, it's all just guessing and hoping. That's not popular, I know. But it's true. You'll know we're making progress when the Rain Cold index turns positive. Right now, it's at -2.

I thought Raleigh was mostly flat but there was some noticeable hills there and more trees than I thought too. The capital looks depressing was disappointed comparing to other state capital buildings

I'm the biggest cold and snow weenie there is. I used to watch every weather cast on every channel whenever there was a chance for snow or ice. This was back when the national anthem came on at 12 and TV was over lol.

I know what a good pattern looks like. But I'm not seeing one yet. I hope it materializes. I can see how it could from here. But until we start seeing it get to around D10, it's all just guessing and hoping. That's not popular, I know. But it's true. You'll know we're making progress when the Rain Cold index turns positive. Right now, it's at -2.
Quit crapping in our cheerios

Back