• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Yeh I don’t see the pattern flipping like many have been talking about
It won't. We'll get a quick shot, an in and out trough or 2. It's like RC said We have a persistent pattern of western troughs this year in a persistent pattern of western troughs the last few years.

I know i'll get downvotes for this. It's cool.

It won't. We'll get a quick shot, an in and out trough or 2. It's like RC said We have a persistent pattern of western troughs this year in a persistent pattern of western troughs the last few years.

I know i'll get downvotes for this. It's cool.
You’re so right. That’s the new Normal for winters in the southeast. Constant western troughs. It’s honestly pretty crazy

Yeh I don’t see the pattern flipping like many have been talking about
I agree. It isn't really going to "flip". We are just looking for a quick cool shot to break the warmth. Today and tomorrow are examples. It's all we will have for the next decade or so. No real shot at a sustained pattern that delivers winter weather chances this winter season.

I agree. It isn't really going to "flip". We are just looking for a quick cool shot to break the warmth. Today and tomorrow are examples. It's all we will have for the next decade or so. No real shot at a sustained pattern that delivers winter weather chances this winter season or any other in the future. :(
Fixed

I'm at the office this morning while most of my family (including family up from Florida) are at my parents enjoying homemade biscuits with Dortches Smith's Red & White sausage (if you know, you know), typing up operational plans due to staff shortages, power goes out in the middle of it and have to start over. Merry Christmas

In an alternate universe, this is a nice little snow event for SE Alabama

CTQF7H7ZFBCVVO5AFI4F5IHS5E.png

Happy fooking wet Christmas from Iowa! That’s it, I despise weather, weather sucks , I hope all y’all get your balls stuck in the hole while golfing on Christmas morning and your putters break on a 3’ gimme! Take your 384 hour pattern changes and stick em in your doglegs! I’m out! No more posting until my chair is plastered in white! Which could very well be March! Fook it all??1CFB9097-C586-4343-BC38-E3701C647842.png

Back