• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

The weather is like App State...hot, hot, hot!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sheesh I can certainly deal with the warm when we have cold shots as well it’s like a booster shot for cold weather lovers
For my booster shot yesterday! Pfizer. Sore arm , but ready to take on the world!

Someday the winters of the 1960s and 1970s will be back. But we might all be dead and gone by the time that happens.

$5 ski tickets this weekend not bad app ski great warm weather

A post in the December thread got me thinking. Is pickle ball mini tennis or giant ping pong?

Interviews on teams/zoom are awkward

"No no I'm sorry you go ahead"
"In sorry I can't hear you"
"One second my dogs are barking"
I end up getting distracted at the items in the background. I did one last week and the lady was on her front porch I think. She had 2 neighbors talking in the background and all I could do was wonder what they were talking about.

I end up getting distracted at the items in the background. I did one last week and the lady was on her front porch I think. She had 2 neighbors talking in the background and all I could do was wonder what they were talking about.
Why on earth would you do it on your porch

Back