• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

With an OSU loss.... If Cincinnati or Alabama lose (which I hope as a UGA fan) then ND is in. IMO
If both I mentioned above lose does Ohio State get in assuming they win?
What a GREAT day for college football !!

With an OSU loss.... If Cincinnati or Alabama lose (which I hope as a UGA fan) then ND is in. IMO
If both I mentioned above lose does Ohio State get in assuming they win?
What a GREAT day for college football !!
It would be funny if Ohio State gets in after all, and beats Michigan in rematch.

If we don't get out of this MJO funk, I think this winter will end up very similar to the one we had 2 years ago (2019-20).

Just got done reviewing the temps for the month of November in MBY. My avg high was 3.8 degrees below normal. My average low was a whopping 5.4 degrees below normal!! And overall for the mean the avg temp was 4.6 degrees below normal. Now let’s see if we can do below avg temps at even half of this in January and I’ll be extremely happy.

A lot can agree that these comfortable temperatures feel great including myself. But on the other hand, we all want a good snow storm across the board considering these past several winters have been terrible with little to no snow. Come on mother nature, provide us a classic winter!

Back