• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

F55BBE82-1A1C-4566-BCF7-37732F0C1BA9.pngE9FCA9AC-50F7-475E-BA94-3AC38D19F10A.png1DFE775E-FA07-4A63-A56F-0A70A227C6A3.pngLittle snow pack can do wonders for your temps?

There's no reason to even bring up a 300+ hr op forecast in the main thread unless you're a weenie hut commander general.
I don’t bite like bird man sergeant weenie sir! You are better suited with him for responses moving forward.. bird man take this man into custody why don’t you!

I don’t bite like bird man sergeant weenie sir! You are better suited with him for responses moving forward.. bird man take this man into custody why don’t you!

Speaking of being taken into custody, you need to go to horny jail for posting 306 hr op GFS forecasts

I mean who's gonna beat Bama this year ? If Georgia can't beat them then who ? Other than Texas A&M of course. Does anyone honestly think Cincinnati or Michigan has even the slighest chance to beat Bama ?

I mean who's gonna beat Bama this year ? If Georgia can't beat them then who ? Other than Texas A&M of course. Does anyone honestly think Cincinnati or Michigan has even the slighest chance to beat Bama ?
Weren’t you a Georgia fan? I coulda sworn in a previous iteration you were a Georgia fan.

Weren’t you a Georgia fan? I coulda sworn in a previous iteration you were a Georgia fan.
Of course I'm a Georgia fan. Always will be. I'm also realistic and not stupid though. I predicted Bama would win today although I thought it would be a low scoring close game.

Realistically, the only team that could beat Bama is themselves. Play a good team and they take advantage of Alabama's self-inflicted wounds. Other than that, I don't see it tbh.

Back