• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

The amount of raging autism and Carl Jungs man child syndrome present in the weather community is crippling . Half these mofos can barely utter a coherent sentence in real life . Including this idiot you posted . Imagine being a grown man and losing your ---- over the weather and raging . What a giant loser . We need more @Rain Cold when it comes to weather , just chillin !

I can’t understand it , taking joy in people getting bad weather then losing your ---- as well lol. Mid Atlantic forum on American is nuts .

The amount of raging autism and Carl Jungs man child syndrome present in the weather community is crippling . Half these mofos can barely utter a coherent sentence in real life . Including this idiot you posted . Imagine being a grown man and losing your ---- over the weather and raging . What a giant loser . We need more @Rain Cold when it comes to weather , just chillin !

I can’t understand it , taking joy in people getting bad weather then losing your ---- as well lol. Mid Atlantic forum on American is nuts .
I think I’m pretty chill

Hilarious.

And @GaWx is right. Extreme warmth tends to bring extreme cold. You can look back and it always happens, the only problem is the location. January will be cold somewhere and I hope we can at least get a few chances.

And @GaWx is right. Extreme warmth tends to bring extreme cold. You can look back and it always happens, the only problem is the location. January will be cold somewhere and I hope we can at least get a few chances.

To be clear, he said often (not always, which wouldn't be accurate).

And it's also a question of when. If if's anything like the early 2010s, it can be several years before the other shoe drops.

To be clear, he said often (not always, which wouldn't be accurate).

And it's also a question of when. If if's anything like the early 2010s, it can be several years before the other shoe drops.
Even in bad years it gets cold. People just need to relax. It’s not supposed to snow in the SE every year. That’s the reason why snowstorms are considered rare in the Deep South.

Back