• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

I guess +7 isn’t a torch in my opinion .

Just FYI, 3 of the top 5 warmest Decembers on record in SAV are only 7*F above the mean temperature.

Sure, +7 in a transient/one day shot is nothing impressive, but when it's consistently that warm for an extended period of time, it is definitely unusual and the definition of a torch.

I don’t even know what that means. I think +7 isn’t a torch and you young bucks go ape ----. Gotcha
Don’t worry I’m still hurt about yesterday’s loss too. I’m telling you bro it’s rigged , this is how they suck in viewers. They know the entire solar system is sick of Alabama so to make it interesting they have Alabama win to get them in , that way they get Georgia and Alabama to play the finals . It’s all for money .

Don’t worry I’m still hurt about yesterday’s loss too. I’m telling you bro it’s rigged , this is how they suck in viewers. They know the entire solar system is sick of Alabama so to make it interesting they have Alabama win to get them in , that way they get Georgia and Alabama to play the finals . It’s all for money .
Na I figured we would take the L yesterday. Thankfully we get a second chance in a few weeks.

Yea I don’t hate. I guess I just don’t understand. If my avg temp is 58 and it’s 65 I guess that doesn’t feel like a torch but might be by definition.

That’s a 7 day average tho. You’re not getting the same anomaly every day and global models are usually not well equipped to fully resolve true high temps which are often several degrees above what they show. It’s a torch

Back