• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Guys, I'm liking this weather a lot! I'm starting to dislike snow and cold. Could be the lingering effects of Covid, but it's soooo nice out! If this is what global warming brings, let's burn more coal! Need more of this!

And we can all have cheep energy and back deck BBQ and beer parties!
Just as well. Can’t get snow days anymore, anyway, thanks to remote work and virtual learning.

Just a dream, but the CFS shows a very cold pattern setting up for the end of the month into the new year. Not sure if this is even worthy to post in this thread but here you go (1st of January, and the cold and wintery solutions continue afterwards):
View attachment 96692
CFS has been pretty consistent with this idea around the end of the month. It'll be interesting to see how things pan out.

Guys, I'm liking this weather a lot! I'm starting to dislike snow and cold. Could be the lingering effects of Covid, but it's soooo nice out! If this is what global warming brings, let's burn more coal! Need more of this!

And we can all have cheep energy and back deck BBQ and beer parties!
Terrible take

I’m not buying the flip early January IMO I forecast it later into winter. Not really buying any sig. winter weather through January 15th

The Gatlinburg Christmas parade is tonight. This is the first year we haven’t been in quite a while. I’m a little ?

Man, the Euro does not look warm through 180 hours for Atlanta. Guess I will enjoy the warmth this weekend! I'd say more like mild 60's and low 40's at night are on tap for next week. Still showing about 2" of rain though, so that's good.

Back