• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

You know it's bad when you can't tell the difference between the WHAMBY thread and the observation/discussion thread. I don't think many will remember this December, actually. It looks rather bland so far. Good weather for stretching the ole propane! Not looking forward to filling that tank.
It will certainly be remembered as warm at the moment … but if we get a crazy December 30th snowstorm board wide? It would also be remembered … THERES STILL A CHANCE

If the freezing point of water was 50°F instead of 32F, this might be a workable setup

1639213200-3kiGVVfM4Ek.png
On my home planet it is, but it is a long trip outside the milky way...

living and dying by each and every run is not a good idea, but everyone does it.
I'll start living and dying on each model run from the last week of December until mid February. It's still too early...I like the warm weather we are getting, though! I've got some stuff to do outside and it's perfect!

Unfortunately I'm stuck in an office most of the time. Works well in the summer but now I want to get outdoors!

Well atleast this Decemeber won't have many cold rain events at the rate we are going unlike last December. That's the good news. Seems like the weather will be will be good enough(warm/low humidity) where doing outdoor activies would be quite comfortable. May even take a trip to the beach later this month if we are still warm by then.

Back