• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

I look forward to more lake days this month :cool:

231551124_10157723037986706_7628542070728500456_n.jpg

I know i'll get a few thumbs down for this, but I never like his music. And i surely don't see what all the fuss is about with 'Lady'.
I don’t get the Neil Diamond love either! If I hear ‘ Sweet Caroline ‘ one mo gin, I’m gonna hurl

From ABC News ...

Denver is making weather history this year as the city patiently waits to receive its first measurable snow of the 2021 winter season. This is the latest the city has ever waited for snow, according to the National Weather Service.

For a snowfall to be considered measurable by the weather service, it must be greater than a tenth of an inch.

Denver will begin the month of December without any snowfall for the first time in history -- and there's still no snow in sight for the near future. The previous record for the latest first snowfall in the city was set on Nov. 21, 1934.

The Mile High City has now gone 223 consecutive days without snow as of Tuesday, and is just 12 days away from passing the all-time record of 235 snowless days, a record that was set in 1887, 134 years ago.

“With no snow expected for the next several days, a move up to second place is certainly possible by next weekend,” the weather service said of the consecutive snowless streak on Monday. Currently, this year ranks as the fourth longest without snow, just behind a 224-day record set in 1889.

PHOTO: Downtown Denver. (STOCK PHOTO/Getty Images)

So I guess it's not just this year (or century) that its not a snowy start ...?

Back