• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Models look pretty terrible. I punt December. ?Hope it's not the theme for winter though.

So far my fear is coming true, this year will be last year without the -NAO with western troughs and a terrible pacific. After the last few years, I feel like I'm wasting my time at this point. ?️
Don't worry. Models have been showing garbage for a few days now. It's time for them to show hope 2 weeks out again and suck everyone back in again only to flip back to crap a day or 2 later. Maybe even a 300+ hr fantasy storm will pop up and Nicky B will fall for it and start a thread!

Don't worry. Models have been showing garbage for a few days now. It's time for them to show hope 2 weeks out again and suck everyone back in again only to flip back to crap a day or 2 later. Maybe even a 300+ hr fantasy storm will pop up and Nicky B will fall for it and start a thread!

Yeah, that's the usual. This one looks a bit different IMO. There's consensus of a big blue hole on the top of the world with red all around it. That's the opposite of what we want and it really doesn't get much worse. You're right it may change, but I'm thinking it's going to be a while.

⏰?️⏳

Thankfully though it's December and not January.

If the freezing point of water was 50°F instead of 32F, this might be a workable setup

1639213200-3kiGVVfM4Ek.png

Man I miss when I was a kid. I feel like we always got at least 1 decent snow every year. I miss seeing the snow icon in the weather channel. Now we can barely squeeze an inch of snow lol. But if it ain’t snowing, this upcoming pattern is perfect

Back