• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

It’s actually kind of nice having a sucky pattern for winter weather. I’m not losing any sleep and I’m never anxious to look at the models. Just enjoying some golf

One year ago!

Models look pretty terrible. I punt December. ?Hope it's not the theme for winter though.

So far my fear is coming true, this year will be last year without the -NAO with western troughs and a terrible pacific. After the last few years, I feel like I'm wasting my time at this point. ?️

Models look pretty terrible. I punt December. ?Hope it's not the theme for winter though.

So far my fear is coming true, this year will be last year without the -NAO with western troughs and a terrible pacific. After the last few years, I feel like I'm wasting my time at this point. ?️
The only bright side if that's even possible is in the past after a few bad winters it tended to turn around and we would have a few good ones.

Reactions: SD

You are. It is. And it's time to move on to more important things.

Back