• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

It’s comical how bad this pattern can really get, another trough diving south from AK ready to unload into the western US. Where’s the fast forward to jan button View attachment 96372

There's no way I can see that this is going to be a December to Remember. It will be one I want to forget and fast forward.

I have a degree, but haven't used it in 15 years and probably never will again. I have a high paying job compared to the median salary in America. My profession employs the dumbest of the dumb and also the smartest of the smart. I've met retired doctors doing it. Anybody guess what it is?
Dildo tester

Ok but the comment about meeting retired doctors threw me lol.
Lol yep I'm.sure thats not very common, but his wife had passed, he was already set financially and wanted to see the country for free. He probably only did it a short time. But you never know. At 26 I was wild and adventurous and wanted to see the country. Planned in maybe doing it for a year and here I am 14 years later still driving one lol

Back