• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Can’t make this up, was completely fine this morning, but I got out of bed and noticed my body felt really sore, I had very noticeable body aches, I shrugged it off tho and went to work and felt 100% fine up till lunch, then I started feeling off and immediately could tell I had a fever, and boom I come home and what I suspect is true, 100.5 fever, but it’s the only thing I feel right now
Go get some NAC (N-aceityl cysteine). If you’re lucky they’ll have some at Walmart or the Vitamin Shoppe. Take 1200-2400mg for the next 3-4 days. If it’s viral it will totally wipe it out.

FWIW JB says that December is below average.
View attachment 96277
While I don’t think it wil be below average he has the right idea. Record warmth across southern plains , mid west , gulf states , with well above average temps over northeast , well below over Canada , average to ever so slightly above average in North Carolina .

Seems like a good bet unless magic happens in the 2nd half
Cold November Warm December Cold 2011 November Warm December Warm December 2011 Warm Cold November. Lots of Cold Novembers and Warm Decembers these days.

Some fantasy analfrontal showing up! Isn’t that how AL got 30” a few years ago?D47D4530-B672-4DAB-9B47-ACAC8E1B08DD.png

Back