• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Actually, I made a post about the Christmas 2010 storm. But whatever. Just think a couple of mods here are really rigid when it comes to some posts. They can't take any type of humor but will let people argue.
Nah, while the mods do miss a lot of stuff sometimes which makes it a bit annoying when your post is the one deleted, I don't think they tolerate either arguing or off-topic posts too much. You're being a tad unfair!

The idea of having a civil discussion with anyone about climate change has not crossed my mind in many years. Even after becoming one of the few "experts", getting an a BS in met and an MS in climate science, I gave up a long time before that trying to convince people of its existence. No matter how much undeniable scientific evidence you throw at someone, if it doesn't align with their political beliefs, it's a totally lost cause.
do you believe in god

Actually, I made a post about the Christmas 2010 storm. But whatever. Just think a couple of mods here are really rigid when it comes to some posts. They can't take any type of humor but will let people argue.
If it eases your mind any I actually deleted your post along with a few others from this morning that really weren't doing anything but piling on to a situation. It's easy to post things in this thread that have the same meaning but won't be deleted

The name can be interpreted in many ways .. dam I remember December being so warm .. dam I remember December being so cold .. dam I remember December for that late December snow storm … dam I remember December for that wicked severe weather outbreak .. dam i remember … see so many outcomes
dam I remember that time I was banned ?

Can’t make this up, was completely fine this morning, but I got out of bed and noticed my body felt really sore, I had very noticeable body aches, I shrugged it off tho and went to work and felt 100% fine up till lunch, then I started feeling off and immediately could tell I had a fever, and boom I come home and what I suspect is true, 100.5 fever, but it’s the only thing I feel right now

Can’t make this up, was completely fine this morning, but I got out of bed and noticed my body felt really sore, I had very noticeable body aches, I shrugged it off tho and went to work and felt 100% fine up till lunch, then I started feeling off and immediately could tell I had a fever, and boom I come home and what I suspect is true, 100.5 fever, but it’s the only thing I feel right now
Mr.Glass 2.0

Omicron

Back