• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Choppers flying overhead into watuaga they have a wild far too in mtns.

Smaller up to 50 acres preliminary…nothing like the pilot MT fire. Resources prob stretched thin

I want to know if any of y’all actually leave email notifications on when you watch a thread. That would be so insufferable

If some of the outside stuff besides weather didn't happen during that Christmas, 12/25/10 would be my favorite winter storm.

I was up in Northwest Georgia for it to visit family and it was thought that we'd see an inch of snow.

We saw 4-5 inches of snow. I was happier about the snow than the remaining things that I had to open for my Christmas.

Unfortunately, I was getting destroyed by flea bites at that time at a hotel that we used to stay at, and we all got food poisoning. We had to cut that trip short.

Considering these outside issues, 1/28/14 is my favorite winter storm. It was an interesting experience for it to be so cold that the snow was dry and that it melted and turned roads into sheets of ice. Thankfully, I didn't get stuck in a traffic mess, but I did fall while walking on a road surface because it was slippery.

A burst of snow is moving through Davie and Yadkin Counties with a quick 2” possible and zero visibility. How exciting would that be to read one day

I see a head coach is scared of the SEC.

Lmao oh you should see the outrage here. People are pissed because apparently he didn't tell anyone in advance(last night he shot down the LSU rumors that had been flying all week but never said anything about leaving for anywhere else) but apparently players found out on Twitter he left. Yeah he better not show his face in Oklahoma again ?

Also this place was amazeballs!!?
Hey I’ve been there before too! I was lucky enough to come through when the truck show was going on, seemed like the whole town of Walcott was there lol, crazy how In Iowa, a truck show is such a big event

Back