• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

It’s like 11 in the morning in Iowa . Your really about to shovel down a pound of greasy food this early?
I couldn’t do it. I eat a cup of ramen or salad or cereal and that’s my morning meal

I love ribs, but I couldn't eat that many ribs at any point of the day.

If I have three meals, what I eat in the morning usually isn't too substantial. Like tomorrow I will probably go to the gym in the morning, and what I might have is a snack plate of meat and cheese and some crackers before I go.

Did my first cold water swim of the season yesterday. Did horribly, only lasted 2 minutes. Well, here's to looking forward to many more invigorating cold water swims.

Member 16 hour 384

Beaut View attachment 96178
Ok let’s be real guys and gals, how much would you pay for this to happen on Christmas Eve? I’m talkin perfect scenario, wake up to 30s and cloudy that morning with light snow beginning before sunset, snow through the night and a cloudy 30 degree Christmas Day with a fresh 8-10” on the ground

Ok let’s be real guys and gals, how much would you pay for this to happen on Christmas Eve? I’m talkin perfect scenario, wake up to 30s and cloudy that morning with light snow beginning before sunset, snow through the night and a cloudy 30 degree Christmas Day with a fresh 8-10” on the ground
$100

Haha this happened Christmas night 2010 .. one of the best days of my life started as big phat rain and I thought we were getting screwed .. woke up in a completely different world … I would pay with the rest of the winter seeing nothing

I got to experience that once, the snow total was more like a foot though! I was in the small sweet spot during the December 2010 snowstorm.

Back