• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Models = pointless when they show what’s not wanted
Models = pointless = classic line said every year among a million others . Nice day today , great for stargazing. Low dewpoint nights are epic ! Here’s a pic I took just north of Zebulon in between here and rolesville , and this ain’t even the best spot for it .

baSlFjt.jpg

Just post the image. It's not rocket science.
You dislike every single one of my posts. I’ve been doing screenshots ever since I became a member on here and everyone has seemed to be okay with it.(unless I don’t elaborate on the screenshot). I don’t know what “just posting the image” means. I’ve done screenshots this whole time. If you don’t like it ignore it. As simple as that

You dislike every single one of my posts. I’ve been doing screenshots ever since I became a member on here and everyone has seemed to be okay with it.(unless I don’t elaborate on the screenshot). I don’t know what “just posting the image” means. I’ve done screenshots this whole time. If you don’t like it ignore it. As simple as that
You could go to Imgur on your phone . It’s an app. Download to there and copy link and insert the link in the insert image option at top. Pretty easy too. There’s a lot of ways.

Don't get your panties in a twist. Just click the map, save image, post. You'll get it.

You could go to Imgur on your phone . It’s an app. Download to there and copy link and insert the link in the insert image option at top. Pretty easy too. There’s a lot of ways.
I’ve honestly done screenshots this entire time. Not sure that’s worthy of a ban. Smh

It’s honestly not hard the screenshots just show up as massive images you don’t even have to use another app just crop your images people! Trim the excess info that isn’t the model out and we can all have nice clean posts again!

Back