• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Yeah, seems to be the case these days and the norm I guess. Post your favorite map and call others out, always makes for a fun time (which I've been told I need more weather forum fun in my life so sure, why not)

Is that Tuesdays map? oh, no.. that's Friday 1am map. OK. Wait... did the models flip again?? oh shew, no. Someone just posted Sat afternoon for the week after next.

I'm not even going to touch on the weenie sword fighting.

The Canadian ensembles are the least reliable of the 3 major ensemble suites, you're just saying this because it's producing the solution you want.
Just an observation I’ve made recently there could be real data supporting your claim. Strange you’re latching onto the only model that shows what you want. Seems a little like the pot calling the kettle black. I never said it’s a for sure thing what the euro EPS and GEPS is showing will materialize but I have no confidence in the Gfs and GEFS at all as it has been playing catch up all year for most events. I hope you get the rain you desperately want man.

Just an observation I’ve made recently there could be real data supporting your claim. Strange you’re latching onto the only model that shows what you want. Seems a little like the pot calling the kettle black. I never said it’s a for sure thing what the euro EPS and GEPS is showing will materialize but I have no confidence in the Gfs and GEFS at all as it has been playing catch up all year for most events. I hope you get the rain you desperately want man.
Just an observation. There are a lot of weenies on here ?

The only model? You mean the 0z ECMWF operational, the 0z & 6z GFS operational, the 0z CMC operational, and the GFS ensembles, with the 6z EPS trending towards a Rockies trough/the GEFS?

Yeah, I'm grasping onto straws alright.

Yeah, we had 2 7 day bans from the main thread yesterday. I bet 100 bucks at some point webber, nicky, and fro all get a timeout. Im a good boy i don't get timeouts :)
Lmaooo I’m not even chippy and I moved it into the whammy thread that’s called ~growth~ ? Webb just gets defensive sometimes

Yeah, we had 2 7 day bans from the main thread yesterday. I bet 100 bucks at some point webber, nicky, and fro all get a timeout. Im a good boy i don't get timeouts :)
ONLY 2!?!? Are you kidding me?? I was one of those 2. That’s some BS

The only model? You mean the 0z ECMWF operational, the 0z & 6z GFS operational, the 0z CMC operational, and the GFS ensembles, with the 6z EPS trending towards a Rockies trough/the GEFS?

Yeah, I'm grasping onto straws alright.
I will say I was right in that the cold on the euro op for Tuesday shifted sw again... right into Alabama! Boom! I shoulda been a met... i guess ill just stick with being a metwannabe!

Back