• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

I had to actually go to the office today. 28 when I left the house 35 when I got into the more urban areas UHI is no joke
@Thor can fix that for you , request a few neighborhoods and some strip malls!:p Also could the temp have just warmed up , I mean we did jump fast this morning .

if anyone deserves anything it’s that’s corridor around pilot MTN south west to hickory and points north imo

I have a hankering for a 45 degree cold rain . Do the models show any of that ? I actually wouldn’t mind a steady 45 degree rainy day. Especially if it is dry at @smast16 place .

Can we all just stop pretending to want something we really don't want? In hopes to self-smooth ones desires. Its getting annoying. Lick do you actually chase cold rain?

Can we all just stop pretending to want something we really don't want? In hopes to self-smooth ones desires. Its getting annoying. Lick do you actually chase cold rain?
I have never given reason to be doubted . My desire for a day of cold rain is genuine . Are ones weather preferences stagnant ? Sure I prefer warm weather most of the time but this isn’t the first time I have mentioned enjoying some cold rainy days here and there . I’m not fro who flips 180 from model run to model run.

I understand your concern but rest assured my intentions were not to admonish others preferences. I’m a little irritated you did this though I’ll admit as I am generally honest in the main threads .

I have never given reason to be doubted . My desire for a day of cold rain is genuine . Are ones weather preferences stagnant ? Sure I prefer warm weather most of the time but this isn’t the first time I have mentioned enjoying some cold rainy days here and there . I’m not fro who flips 180 from model run to model run.

I understand your concern but rest assured my intentions were not to admonish others preferences. I’m a little irritated you did this though I’ll admit as I am generally honest in the main threads .

I apologize for putting you in that group.

Back