• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

I have never given reason to be doubted . My desire for a day of cold rain is genuine . Are ones weather preferences stagnant ? Sure I prefer warm weather most of the time but this isn’t the first time I have mentioned enjoying some cold rainy days here and there . I’m not fro who flips 180 from model run to model run.

I understand your concern but rest assured my intentions were not to admonish others preferences. I’m a little irritated you did this though I’ll admit as I am generally honest in the main threads .

Come to think of it, but we haven't had any CAD rains yet have we?

Shew, Mack got no snow, and we got no CAD rains. yet.

Come to think of it, but we haven't had any CAD rains yet have we?

Shew, Mack got no snow, and we got no CAD rains. yet.
CAD climo is later in the year anyways , not now. As for Mack he ain’t getting any snow this winter . None . His car topper event last week was it . A few more of those and that’s all he gets .

We need some posters from the Pac NW and from the NE so we can have all the US regions covered and everybody can post maps and root for their region and post all the come to papas, pants explosions, lol SERs, suck its, and its mine all mine bwahahahas they can post.

We need some posters from the Pac NW and from the NE so we can have all the US regions covered and everybody can post maps and root for their region and post all the come to papas, pants explosions, lol SERs, suck its, and its mine all mine bwahahahas they can post.
And then we can divide between south of 85 and north of 85... because ---- those losers north of the wall. I guess we can do that already.

Great idea!

I got the N Plains covered!

Back