Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
There’s a lady in the brickyard preaching on a mic wearing a shirt that says “ hell is hot don’t be a Thot”. I swear college kids get so triggered . Now she is sorrounded by a crowd of hecklers . I blame it on the coddling of society , these kids faced 0 adversity so they see this as an opportunity to play victim . I mean the lady ain’t wrong don’t be a Thot, pretty good message .

There’s a lady in the brickyard preaching on a mic wearing a shirt that says “ hell is hot don’t be a Thot”. I swear college kids get so triggered . Now she is sorrounded by a crowd of hecklers . I blame it on the coddling of society , these kids faced 0 adversity so they see this as an opportunity to play victim . I mean the lady ain’t wrong don’t be a Thot, pretty good message .

How do you know they haven't faced any diversity? Do you know all their backgrounds? Most of these preachy types are quacks, bigots, and hypocrites.

How do you know they haven't faced any diversity? Do you know all their backgrounds? Most of these preachy types are quacks, bigots, and hypocrites.
It’s a bunch of weird white kids in costumes with short purple hair . They live in America . Doubt they ever been hungry , experienced lots of violence , poverty etc . I’m just saying , most folks I know with tough lives aren’t purple haired quacks . The lady is a quack I agree but the students getting triggered are as bad if not worse . It’s a bunch of mentally unstable folks .

Heckling those people in the BY was going on when I was there and probably long before

Hell poor John , the preacher guy who hands you a loaf of bread and is prolly the most common one on campus , had a guy screaming like a demon at him that gods dead devils runs the world and imma beat your ass . That guy was unhinged .

• Wow
Reactions: Bham 99
Or Correcting Climo stats.

Love ya Boo
Correcting blatantly incorrect climo stats respectfully on an intellectual weather forum is nothing like standing outside heckling some crackhead . Unless your saying people who post incorrect stats are the same as crazy crackhead preachers ? You just don’t want no one correcting you, for I was here y’all were heathens who believed in some wacky doo-doo! Things like freezes in September , snows in may, never breaking 60 all winter long , 1977 being average etc etc . I am your forum savior ! Man y’all were convinced your drunk uncles calendar from 1973 was fact !

You ungrateful heathens ! I gave you mean minimum temp maps , hurricane landfall maps , climo data, even ice age climate data ! Yet you transgress ?

Correcting blatantly incorrect climo stats respectfully on an intellectual weather forum is nothing like standing outside heckling some crackhead . Unless your saying people who post incorrect stats are the same as crazy crackhead preachers ? You just don’t want no one correcting you, for I was here y’all were heathens who believed in some wacky doo-doo! Things like freezes in September , snows in may, never breaking 60 all winter long , 1977 being average etc etc . I am your forum savior ! Man y’all were convinced your drunk uncles calendar from 1973 was fact !

You ungrateful heathens ! I gave you mean minimum temp maps , hurricane landfall maps , climo data, even ice age climate data ! Yet you transgress ?
You said you wanted no rain for me. Now we're even.

• Haha
Reactions: LickWx
So, the whole thing with Coach K's grandson getting busted for a DUI and his star freshman being charged with aiding and abetting a DUI gets stranger.

• Thank You
Reactions: Avalanche
the people that were around her understand she’s a joke btw

I didn’t pay too much attention to her . She isn’t the first even if she is joking . There are those who do heckle and waste time . Btw .
Oh nah she ain’t joking, the people who were watching and “heckling” don’t take her seriously. They’re just messing around cuz it’s funny.

Reactions: LickWx
Oh nah she ain’t joking, the people who were watching and “heckling” don’t take her seriously. They’re just messing around cuz it’s funny.
I never thought there would be a situation where I found bullying to not be funny and you found it to be funny . I think the worlds ending!