• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

This on the other hand, sounds down right FUGLY!

Judah Cohen
@judah47
·
1m

Blow torch alert! The GFS week-2 forecast of a deepening trough in the Gulf of Alaska and the tropospheric #polarvortex returning to near the North Pole is setting up a circulation pattern conducive to well above normal temperatures across the US east of the Rockies in December.
Alright, get ready for a cold December then ?

Expect some weird visual bugs etc. I put a big software upgrade up; but there's going to be some weird things happening because of how customized our theme was... very outdated.

I'm probably going to have to completely overhaul the theme again. UGH lol

Looks good for the southwest forum.
Might have been funny the first 32 times you posted it but now not so much. Here's the thing, maybe one day we will have regional threads but for now anyone that is a member of this forum can post about weather at their location. Regardless of said location.

Might have been funny the first 32 times you posted it but now not so much. Here's the thing, maybe one day we will have regional threads but for now anyone that is a member of this forum can post about weather at their location. Regardless of said location.

Yeah, it's cool hearing about snow in other parts of the country that always get more snow than the southeast in a weather forum for the southeast.

Yeah, it's cool hearing about snow in other parts of the country that always get more snow than the southeast in a weather forum for the southeast.
I'll say this again, all members regardless of location can post about their location. Yeah it is called southernwx (not southeast btw) but admins, you know those who own and run this site, have decided it's just fine for all to post and again maybe one day we will have regional threads. In the meantime would be nice if we didn't clutter the main threads with comments about it, thanks

ClearcutUnrealisticClingfish-size_restricted.gif

You suck . Heck I don’t even want regional threads . I like it this way , means more weather to talk about . Also your like 95 years old why you butt hurt hearing about someone else’s snow?

Back