• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Yeah the cold is too far east we all know it's gonna be out west and in the Plains ?
The ridge out west is somewhat shallow and the +EPO makes it progressive/not so amped so it’ll definitely be harder for a western trend

@NoSnowATL you’d never fuckin guess an interior light was in the on position. After three of us put together got the terminal off and I put the new one on, we jumped it and I saw the light come on before we even cranked it and I almost slammed my head through the windshield

@NoSnowATL you’d never fuckin guess an interior light was in the on position. After three of us put together got the terminal off and I put the new one on, we jumped it and I saw the light come on before we even cranked it and I almost slammed my head through the windshield
Yea to would have never guessed that. Glad you got it fixed.

Yea to would have never guessed that. Glad you got it fixed.
It must have taken a while for it to drain the battery tho cuz the time on the clock wasn’t even close to when I last drove it. Terminal needed replacing anyways it was corroded as balls

I'm surprised the MA dudes on the other forum aren't going bananas over this pattern.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Back