• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

I would try wd-40 and let it sit for 5 min. I wouldn't think the frozen nut is why it wouldn't start. Probe just a bad battery.
Nah, I meant there’s corrosion and the terminal is loose. We had sparks when we tried to ground when we were trying to jump so I’m confident there’s power

Would be nice to just see a little snow falling next week to get in the mood for the holidays.

Don't hype yourself up. I think this run was worse than 12z, which was in fact the best of the season.

Respectfully disagree (I was just talking about how the good euro run might spill into the EPS), the ULL is positioned better this 12z euro run then yesterday’s, of course it could be a big outlier to the EPS, but the euro is better then yesterday’s 12z. A159796B-7EB4-4350-87FF-2F26C01109E1.pngAA28288A-A2CA-4A3D-924B-2C2353AE5A6A.png

Respectfully disagree (I was just talking about how the good euro run might spill into the EPS), the ULL is positioned better this 12z euro run then yesterday’s, of course it could be a big outlier to the EPS, but the euro is better then yesterday’s 12z. View attachment 95055View attachment 95056
I'm focused on the pacific, which I think is more important. I think this run was worse.

RIght on cue. This will be our coldest air of the entire season, and if it's not the coldest, it'll only be by a few degrees. Almost like mother nature is reading the same script for the last 3 years. Pants bursting cold in November, and then the wheels fall off around the first week of Dec.

I'm gonna save this post and do a Jen Psaki and "Circle Back" in a few months.

Back