• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Ooooof, I hate crickets!
Y’all crying cause no cold and snow showing up, I’ve had a trace of snow and average 5” already at this time and average high will be in the upper 30s by end of the month, and I’ve got no precip in the next 15 days and a high of 50 somewhere in there this week! ??????????
Drought=drought

Is it too late to name the thread- Novemburn??
By the time people get out of posting jail, there will still be a cold shot coming day 14?

Finally had some time this weekend to knock another winter off my plate, 1956-57 which was a 3rd year -ENSO w/ a meager ~0.8" snow statewide avg (near record-low). The only accumulating snow that occurred east of the mountains was in the northern coastal plain & far northern piedmont near the VA border. The highlight of the winter was this modest ice storm in mid-January, in an otherwise crappy winter.

View attachment 95019
Metwannabe specials before there was even a metwannabe Lol

That top nut just will not budge, whole terminal spins because terminal itself is broken/cracked so no leverage. If I can just get the nut to turn I think this is why the car ain’t running 17404A24-02F0-4729-A2B4-1036BFF96B2E.jpeg

That top nut just will not budge, whole terminal spins because terminal itself is broken/cracked so no leverage. If I can just get the nut to turn I think this is why the car ain’t running View attachment 95035
I would try wd-40 and let it sit for 5 min. I wouldn't think the frozen nut is why it wouldn't start. Probe just a bad battery.

Back