• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Just landed in Pittsburgh. Heading to Everson Pennsylvania and I think I may be in a pretty decent spot for some snow this weekend! Fingers crossed

Full Trip report so far.

5:56pm - took edible

60:30ish-8ish: Effects kick in and high is enjoyable so far.

8pm-9:30ish-10: High becomes way intense, start panicking a lot

10-now: Feeling calm now and like I just took a hit of a cart instead of an edible.

Idk if I'm coming down or what lol.
Same experience for me. I go to the Hemp Doctor in Mooresville for Delta 8 and Delta 10. He said edibles are not quality controlled so different batches are either too strong or weak. My experience in Colorado was much better because all of their stuff is legally quality controlled and stuff my mind could handle.

A lot of water before and during edibles will help prevent panicking some. Or take 1/4 of what you had.

Full Trip report so far.

5:56pm - took edible

60:30ish-8ish: Effects kick in and high is enjoyable so far.

8pm-9:30ish-10: High becomes way intense, start panicking a lot

10-now: Feeling calm now and like I just took a hit of a cart instead of an edible.

Idk if I'm coming down or what lol.
9k=(2).jpg

OTD in 1968, this happened. Quite a bit more anomalous than the Nov 2000 storm everyone likes to talk about because it was a week earlier in the season and produced more snow east of the mtns.

View attachment 94809
Contrary to popular belief around here this was a few years before my time, however, I always remember this date because it was the day my grandmother died in a car accident. My dad always talks about snow on the ground the day it occurred, crazy stuff.

MaN tHiS pAtteRn lOkS CoLd but MaN SER CaN eAsiLy Snik iN wiTh thAt look. - fro and webber
Well it can and when we eventually drop the entire pv set from 500mb up through the strat into Noam with the main ridge center in NE siberia and cut off the ability to really amp ridges in the Npac/natl so the pv has a tendency to want to draw west toward AK its going to go to poop town at least for a while. Then we will see 750000 posts about 2011-2012

Back