• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

I'm glad he played in Auburn and not Alabama
Why? You enjoyed this ?

Why? You enjoyed this ?

I don't care if I won every game for 10 years I wouldn't want him on my team. But yes I remember that game, I was there

I'm not sure how I feel about bringing Cam back. He's definitely an upgrade over Sam Darnold and definitely over PJ Walker. The Panthers are only a qb and an offensive line way from being a playoff team I think. Cam is not the long term answer but will probably come in and win enough games to not get a good draft pick and delay us finally getting a franchise qb.

I'm not sure how I feel about bringing Cam back. He's definitely an upgrade over Sam Darnold and definitely over PJ Walker. The Panthers are only a qb and an offensive line way from being a playoff team I think. Cam is not the long term answer but will probably come in and win enough games to not get a good draft pick and delay us finally getting a franchise qb.
That’s the truth and same for the Falcons. I want 0-17 for like 3-4 years.

I personally want to nuke the northeast and eastern Canada so we don’t get CAD any more . Granted would mean more marine influence but that’s ok.

Back