• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Bruh I'm not having a good time rn be quiet XD
Bro relax man play some music and lay down ! Enjoy the trip . hell watch this if , best ---- ever. Never in my life had anything made more sense than watching this high. It all fit so perfectly, my mind was ------- blown and every 5 seconds i was like woohhhhh dude it fits so good.

I once ate an edible, played disc golf drank some beers, then went and drove 30 minutes to train a client which is when the edibles kicked in. crazy experience. then after that i went to work an evening shift at the restaurant . i was tripping balls. training was the hardest ---- ever. I train this girl from Alabama and she always come high af. craziest ----- i ever met. ---- i want to get high its been so long

So I bought a bag of delta 8 and cbn(a cannabinoid that doesn't get you high but calms/sedates) gummies. I mainly use delta 8 carts but only have had a couple of edible experiences. So at around a couple of minutes before 6 and it hit quick as hell, and then at like 8 or just before 8 the high got super intense and now it's only starting to calm down.

Just drove through my first sleet/snow shower! Of the season! Went from 41 to 34 in about 3 minutes, and it was ripping, wind gusting over 30 mph, in Waterloo! ?

So I bought a bag of delta 8 and cbn(a cannabinoid that doesn't get you high but calms/sedates) gummies. I mainly use delta 8 carts but only have had a couple of edible experiences. So at around a couple of minutes before 6 and it hit quick as hell, and then at like 8 or just before 8 the high got super intense and now it's only starting to calm down.
Bruh delta 8 is what got you like this ? Come on chief ! You can’t be weak like that !

I once ate an edible, played disc golf drank some beers, then went and drove 30 minutes to train a client which is when the edibles kicked in. crazy experience. then after that i went to work an evening shift at the restaurant . i was tripping balls. training was the hardest ---- ever. I train this girl from Alabama and she always come high af. craziest ----- i ever met. ---- i want to get high its been so long
Edibles weren't really a big thing back when I was in college (mid 2000s) but my freshman year I had some brownies and holy ----. I was still stoned as ---- the next morning in my 9am econ class. It was just never ending.

Edibles weren't really a big thing back when I was in college (mid 2000s) but my freshman year I had some brownies and holy ----. I was still stoned as ---- the next morning in my 9am econ class. It was just never ending.
Strongest thing you can do is rip a dab. My god I ripped a dab only once in my life . The high was INSTANT . -------- man , trying to talk to my parents after that was rough.

Yeah that's the thing about edibles the highs last a lot longer ?

I don't even bother with smoking it(well that and I hate smoke) just pop an edible and wait an hour or two ?

Me and @Broken024 need to get high as balls together sometime . Bet he is fun af to chill with. He is like the 35 year old who still thinks he is 20.
You just jackie channed into my age. I hate weed now though. Only thing I would want to do again would be stronger psychedelics. Can't do that stuff now, not wife approved.

You just jackie channed into my age. I hate weed now though. Only thing I would want to do again would be stronger psychedelics. Can't do that stuff now, not wife approved.
I never done any psychedelics. My friends do , they like to do them then lay out by the lake shore and relax . Though once my other buddy had got some but it was laced with heroin and he was in the hospital for a few days . He said he felt like he had died , he legit believed he was dead . I don’t know that I would want to do psychedelics . Don’t need to trip my mind up it already races , need to relax it !

Tell your wife she needs to get high and chill ! Can’t be stopping you from a good time !

Full Trip report so far.

5:56pm - took edible

60:30ish-8ish: Effects kick in and high is enjoyable so far.

8pm-9:30ish-10: High becomes way intense, start panicking a lot

10-now: Feeling calm now and like I just took a hit of a cart instead of an edible.

Idk if I'm coming down or what lol.

Nothing like a rainy night. Love the sound of pure rain on the roof. We’re all weather lovers. Admit it.
1636690993811.png

Figure I'll share my edible story because why not...well it's more my mom's story.

There was this Christmas recently where she had a pot cookie and instead of being her normal nagging self, for a while, she was just sitting there, half asleep because she was stoned. Don't remember how long it lasted (do remember that she snapped back into it suddenly) but since then, my dad has joked at times that the fact that she wasn't her normal nagging self was freaking her out.

Part of me kind of wants to try edibles and part of me is nervous about how I'd feel after trying them.

I'm more open to drinking alcohol but because of my pickiness, my choices are limited there.

Back