• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Well it can and when we eventually drop the entire pv set from 500mb up through the strat into Noam with the main ridge center in NE siberia and cut off the ability to really amp ridges in the Npac/natl so the pv has a tendency to want to draw west toward AK its going to go to poop town at least for a while. Then we will see 750000 posts about 2011-2012
Man wasn’t 2019-2020 just as warm ? And there are historic winters wayyyy warmer than 11-12 …. I’m tired of hearing about 11-12 . We always hear about 11-12, dec 89, Jan 00, March 1960 on repeat every year . And every one takes a turn saying at least 100000 times that models past 200 hours are not trustworthy !

Man wasn’t 2019-2020 just as warm ? And there are historic winters wayyyy warmer than 11-12 …. I’m tired of hearing about 11-12 . We always hear about 11-12, dec 89, Jan 00, March 1960 on repeat every year . And every one takes a turn saying at least 100000 times that models past 200 hours are not trustworthy !
You can't mention 19-20 bc it was everyone's beloved warm neutral don't let those pesky facts creep in.

As for 11-12 you have to bring it into the conversation since it's a decent enso SST analog but the pointing to it blindly bc it was bad and almost wishing for it is weird to me.

Reading this Thread *Light Weights* ya'll outta try some of those Old School Satvias/Strains, Columbian Gold, Santa Marta Gold, Panama Red,, etc etc.. o_O ;)

Good luck to your heart
Best BBQ and best wings of my life! Had to get another order of wings!! Fooking amazing food! My girls would approve! ?

Reactions: SD
Back