• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Man they need to bring the self checkouts to the sheetz in Zebulon. The one in Nashville has self checkouts .

Man they need to bring the self checkouts to the sheetz in Zebulon. The one in Nashville has self checkouts .
Wouldn't that just be corporations trying to cut jobs and helping the rich be richer??? I thought you were against that????

Wouldn't that just be corporations trying to cut jobs and helping the rich be richer??? I thought you were against that????
It’s going to happen regardless. Great point , I’m against them now. Glad I can count on you to remind me what is important

The color around here is actually really pretty this year.
Here too maybe way more cause of Hurricane Zeta canceling last year for many. Been several years of October canes and tornadoes but finally got a year of just calm weather.

My view from my hammock on medoc mountain .

VFlhIc3_d.webp
oiqgaiN_d.webp

Oklahoma finally got exposed ?

Baylor stormed the field and the game wasn't even over
And this team was ranked number 4 . So much for the hard schedule argument . Whoever wins between state and wake forest deserves to be ranked top 10. These rankings are garbage. Alabama needs to be ranked lower as well , they aren’t that good.

Back