• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

I loved that storm to watch it on radar. I came back from Florida the day before that storm. I remember it snowing all day while I was in school, waiting for the district to cancel; it never did. It was a wet snow, so I was able to make a snowman with a light dusting on the grass. Stuck around for a while too.

Eeehhh that was very much typical Tennessee today for this year at least. They start fast and play hard but wear down because they don't have good depth due to the NCAA situation caused by Pruitt.

Heupel is a good coach, the thing is...he apparently hasn't been recruiting well so far. He might be better off in the NFL where he doesn't have to worry about that.

Georgia is now undefeated in the SEC for the first time since 1982, and that should become an undefeated regular season two weeks from now. Wouldn't have thought that I would ever see that, maybe things are truly different now.

NC State is going to get blown out. But that's to be expected i guess.

Reactions: SD
State has had 37 players go down with injuries tonight to Wake's 0.

Back