• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

And we’re still not getting “blown out”
Yet

I have watched a lot of football games over the course of my life, and I have never seen a game where one team has players that get injured every 4th play like is happening tonight. This is comical.

Last edited:
Dave isn't a big game coach
No. He needs to go. Unless we like to be average. He's the Herb Sendek of football. Does enough to stay out of trouble and get into some minor occasional post season play but will never do anything noteworthy.

30+ years for basketball and football...and counting.

Reactions: SD
No. He needs to go. Unless we like to be average. He's the Herb Sendek of football. Does enough to stay out of trouble and get into some minor occasional post season play but will never do anything noteworthy.

30+ years for basketball and football...and counting.
Yep. Another mid tier bowl getting smoked by a low end sec team here we come

Forgot all about this, the county bought the land 14 years ago and it opened a couple of weeks ago. Right by my home. Area got tore up by a tornado in 2019. Like entire areas of trees ripped from the earth. That makes for 3 of the county's nature preserves being located in eastern wake county.

Well the models lied and I have been getting cold rain all day. Ugh at least it doesn’t just happen in NC

Back