• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

It's been harder than I thought it would be to adjust to this time change. I think I'm getting close to settled now but my body woke me up when I normally have been waking up at least once this week.

We are in a recession. I want y’all to stay safe guys , keep touch with your loved ones , and get closer to god . The worlds in a rough patch and it’s about to get rougher . Our gym has been setting records with people with insufficient funds these last 2 months , coinciding with the inflation. Suicides have rocketed , the amount of people I know of who have committed suicide last 2 months has been too much. Guys I just want y’all to be warned and be safe . Keep your family close , god closer , and your friends and neighbors .

I planted it, I have lots of tropicals couple decent palms. About 40 banana trees.
Awesome , assuming both palms are windmills ? I like palms , the modern North Carolina landscape is barren in winter , didn’t used to be that way back when it was all pine forest . Palms help. Any chance I can cut your woods down and build a house ? I promise to protect 10%!modernweenie

Awesome , assuming both palms are windmills ? I like palms , the modern North Carolina landscape is barren in winter , didn’t used to be that way back when it was all pine forest . Palms help. Any chance I can cut your woods down and build a house ? I promise to protect 10%!modernweenie
Yeah windmills, I have other potted varieties but don't really see much else able to grow successfully around here palm wise. Coming from Maryland I like the deciduous forests much more than the pines.
I did my research on the woods before I bought and it can't be built on due to wetlands and streams and although I want to build another garage on my property I'll leave it alone just for you.

Yeah windmills, I have other potted varieties but don't really see much else able to grow successfully around here palm wise. Coming from Maryland I like the deciduous forests much more than the pines.
I did my research on the woods before I bought and it can't be built on due to wetlands and streams and although I want to build another garage on my property I'll leave it alone just for you.
Your limited to windmills and sabals outside the coast . I’d try my hands with some Sabal palmetto, or something cool could be taking some Sabal minor and planting underneath a tree with a large canopy like some sort of an oak. Also boo! Keep your Maryland deciduous forest away this is pine country ! Your an orioles fan aren’t you?

Back