• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

.75 of sleet maybe a tiny but of snow. 100 inches of hate

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Oh my, perusing through the Dec. 8-10, 2018 thread..... it's classic. ? ? Sorry Shane

Oh my, perusing through the Dec. 8-10, 2018 thread..... it's classic. ? ? Sorry Shane

Le Sigh... I miss these kinds of maps.
gfs_mslpaNorm_eus_fh60_trend.gif

My last real snow

That storm was snow for 20 mins here then sleet the rest of the way. Ended up w/ 2.5" of basically all sleet. Disappointing to say the least
It’s crazy cause if you lived in southern wake you were pissed on with sleet and northern wake got pissed on with snow and ended up with one of the greatest snow events in a while .. we joke about the rain snow line but it is so real in NC

I hate that day with a passion.

If we could never repeat that day, i'd be happy. I scored more than ever in my lifetime, and i'm still paying for it. I'd rather go back to my 4" - 6" every year than 14" once every 3 -4 years.

I just went through that 2018 thread and boy was there serotonin throughout those days tracking this thing … so many models and pants bursting ensembles.. and so early in the season .. we were all friends back then ? now we fight all cause we have been screwed the past couple years .. ITS TIME TO RIGHT THE SHIP THIS YEAR

I just went through that 2018 thread and boy was there serotonin throughout those days tracking this thing … so many models and pants bursting ensembles.. and so early in the season .. we were all friends back then ? now we fight all cause we have been screwed the past couple years .. ITS TIME TO RIGHT THE SHIP THIS YEAR
We? Hmmmm

Ehh, we weren’t all friends then . We had a few kooks and @Tarheel1 got banned then ahahah.

Back