• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Doing legs today cause had the flu shot in my right arm

I have a safe mate air purifier (usually $350+ but they are $99 currently on Amazon) and it really helped with breathing. Tells the number of particles/health color in each room and run it till it reaches the lowest number possible.

Probably time I should look into one of these cause I always have sinus issues. Good a time as any to grab one of these.

If you give state fans a full day to tailgate the results are solid.

It'll be crazy Saturday there's just enough optimism left in the fan base for the Carter to be rocking
I am pouring every ounce of my being into that game. Screaming every defensive down

Reactions: SD
If you give state fans a full day to tailgate the results are solid.

It'll be crazy Saturday there's just enough optimism left in the fan base for the Carter to be rocking
You tryna tailgate ? Lets do it shane!

I'm out of town this weekend won't be there.

Should be there for unc, la tech and maybe lville. You find me and we can tailgate
I’ll be missing LT. It’s not worth a day of my fall break lol

Reactions: SD
I do a cheat day once a week but I stopped the Nutella.I use to down a big off brand jar from Aldi every week.C5D71467-BFF7-47F9-837B-3AFDE8696E49.jpeg

Back