• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

Carolina panthers currently have the 1 ranked defense in the NFL for sacks, rushing yards allowed, PPG (10.5) putting them at number 1 ranked of all NFL teams combining all those stats. it’s early to say this will hold but getting a all defensive draft in 2020/the addition of a fast edge rusher and Jaycee horn. Just a recipe for a elite defense ahead
Offense still is question At the goal line, and red zone calls have been questionable, but I’d rather have a great defense/decent offense 027B0CFD-DFF7-4FB1-A32A-2E5B965A701B.jpeg

chemistry ------- sucks
Carolina panthers currently have the 1 ranked defense in the NFL for sacks, rushing yards allowed, PPG (10.5) putting them at number 1 ranked of all NFL teams combining all those stats. it’s early to say this will hold but getting a all defensive draft in 2020/the addition of a fast edge rusher and Jaycee horn. Just a recipe for a elite defense ahead
Offense still is question At the goal line, and red zone calls have been questionable, but I’d rather have a great defense/decent offense View attachment 91102
nah the panthers along with the raiders need to be seen as contenders this year their defenses have been monumental so far this season

Other than 1 isolated tornado I don’t see tomorrow being a big deal.

Might want to get allergy test done. Sounds like allergies to me.
I have allergy issues but these sinus infections give me 102-103 fevers each time, which makes me rule out allergies, of course allergies can cause inflammation in the sinuses and allow easier growth for bacteria

I have a safe mate air purifier (usually $350+ but they are $99 currently on Amazon) and it really helped with breathing. Tells the number of particles/health color in each room and run it till it reaches the lowest number possible.

Helps with Fall allergies and pet dander in the air for sure. Opened my nose right up

Back