• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021-22 Fall/Winter Whamby Thread

All he had to go was PM me that he was in the program instead of randomly posting about it in whamby or expecting me to just know
Hey hey hey it’s not your fault I am blaming no one here I didn’t tell anyone specifically about it nor was I expecting the tag from anyone anytime earlier

I think tags could be a cool way to drum in some $$ for the site. Advent Fisher, Bowling, Golf enthusiast, Christmas Lights, Spooky Season, Mountain Hiker, Athlete.

I'm going to laugh if the Braves are a higher seed than the Dodgers or Giants in the playoffs. Braves get rewarded for winning 85 games in a weak division while the Dodgers/Giants get punished for winning 105 and coming in 2nd in a stronger division. Do away with this division crap !

As it stands now, the Braves would play the Brewers and the Dodgers will face the Giants assuming the Giants/Dodgers win WC game.

Back